October 29th at 6:00pm, Urbanovsky Pavilion
The 2nd Annual Monster Dash 5k run is a fun, Halloween-themed 3.1 mile run around the REC Center and USA. It is open to TTU students as well as to the local Lubbock community.
Participants will be given a discount from their entrance fee of $5 if they bring 3 or more cans of non-perishable food. This food will be donated to the South Plains Food Bank.
We encourage everyone to dress up and participate in your most spooky, tacky, and creative costumes! There will be costume contest and awards at the end!
The purpose of this event is to fund raise for the Tech Triathlon Team so that we may travel and represent Texas Tech at SMW Regionals and USAT College Collegiate National Championships. Also, this event will operate as a food drive for the South Plains Food Bank.
T-shirts may be in short supply, be sure to check in early. First come first serve!!!
- Regular race fee is $20
- If you bring at least 3 cans of non-perishable food, race fee is discounted to $15
- Bring cans with you on October 29th while you check in
- Pay race fee on October 29th while you check in
- You may pay by cash, check, or credit/debit card
- Make checks payable to “Tech Triathlon” and cards are subject to 2.75% processing fee
- You will receive a t-shirt and bib number during check-in
Please register online in advance!!
Race Day Schedule:
4:00-5:15 pm Volunteers arrive for set up
5:00-5:45 pm Check-in and race day registration
5:45 pm Pre-race gathering and course overview
6:00 pm Race Start!
7:00 pm Awards and costume contest winners